Wednesday 7 March 2018

Spring Mothers Day Card

Demonstration Card 
I can't believe it is March already.... after the snow it is so lovely to see the spring flowers poking their heads through the earth, with such eclectic colours, and that was my inspiration for this card design.
With Mothers Day approaching here, i made this card as a sample for my Docrafts Demonstration on Saturday, and i shall re create it on the day.
The new Docrafts collections are stunning😍😍....
This 6x6 Card was created using products from the new Docrafts releases
Freshly Cut Flowers paper pack
Moroccan Haze Washi Tape
Moon Gazer Mini Die
Moroccan Blue paper pack
Santoro Felt Flowers
X Cut Mini Mum Die
Gems from the I Love Santa range
Mini Leaf Die
Silicone Glue
Double sided tape
Anitas Tacky Glue
Papermania 6x6 card blank
Artiste White Paint
X Cut Express Die Cutting Machine
and older floral dies (i will list in once i check)

I love creating cards like this,  and with such pretty products it came together quickly once i had decided on my layout. If this card is something you would like to see a tutorial video on , let me know.....

Meanwhile.... you guessed it.... lol.... Time for a Cuppa....
Thanks for stopping by.... please say hi.... leave a comment, and hit the follow or e mail button,
and Happy Crafty Wednesday.... xx Vikki





2 comments:

  1. Love all the detail on this Vikki and yes, it is lovely to see the Spring flowers about! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shabneez I love building up the flowers and this paper collection is so pretty. Thank You x Vikki

    ReplyDelete