Sunday 25 February 2018

Hello from Paperceptions

So here goes..... 25th February 2018, i have finally done it, lol.... Please bear with me.... as i find my way around 'the how to blog' section and as i get my Blog properly set up. But i promise you lots of Craft projects, tips, product reviews and fun..... These cards are a selection i made for my Docrafts demonstrations. Have a lovely Sunday, beautiful morning here in Southern Ireland, but boy is it thermal weather, ha ha... Crafty Hugs.... Vikki x

10 comments:

  1. Look forward to following Vikki, enjoy your Sunday, Crafty Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen xx My first visitor/comment, my first reply, so hope you receive it, lol... Crafty Hugs to you too... Vikki x

      Delete
  2. Finally! Looking forward to seeing your makes :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire... x It has been a long time coming, lol xx

      Delete
  3. About time Vikki! A little push is all it took.....looking forward to all your exciting news and projects! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shabneez, felt more like a kick than a push, lol x Vikki

      Delete
  4. Good luck Vikki! I'll be cyber-stalking you now! Clare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..... Thanks Clare x it is a work in progress. xx Vikki

      Delete